Friday, February 15, 2008

Life on Life's Terms



When I went in to the dr. on Tuesday I found out I needed to wear an air cast boot thing just like Heidi for two weeks. Then, hopefully, my foot will have healed and I can resume training. So, a total of three weeks (I hope) of training lost. I'm more concerned with how much momentum I will have lost/backsliding my body will have done. Seems unlikely I'll be able to pick up where I left off and have no effect to my pace/distance I'm able to do comfortably. But, I will just hope for the best case scenario in terms of training time lost, and do the best I can with what I have. Living life on life's terms...all we can do. Birch Bay should be interesting... ;) Keep working hard peeps!!! Train extra for me! :)

1 comment:

Drew said...

I like your attitude! Don't worry, with your warrior spirit, you'll be back out there in no time! Keep up the good work everyone.

Drew