Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Great News...

Yo peeps! So, about a month ago I visited my Dr. for a yearly check-up. She said she was concerned about my blood pressure...it was too high. She said the number one thing I could do to control it is exercise. If I didn't control it that way, she may have to put me on meds for it. She also said I was way young for that. So, that was actually a big motivator for me to start training for our event in the first place. Today I went to the Dr. and my blood pressure was normal! WOOP,WOOP!!!!! It is something I'll have to keep watching and keep exercising/losing weight, but it is great news. One of the many benefits of training for this event.

2 comments:

Drew said...

Well, that's great news Bucky! Shelly has scolded me for not posting...so here I am with tears streaming down my face. In my defense, I'm not very computer literate...and I didn't know that there was a comment section on this thing. Great job on your training and keep it up!
-Drew

Heidi said...

That is SO SO SO good Buck!